- 2 Zucchinis
- 4 oz Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Onions
- 1/2 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Scoop the middle part of the zucchinis out to create space for the filling. Bake the empty zucchini boats for 20 minutes.
- Place a pan on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the onions and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add in the tomato sauce and the shredded chicken.
- Remove the zucchinis from the oven, once they are done, and stuff them with the filling. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.