- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 head Lettuce
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 5 oz Tinned Tuna
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 medium spring onion
- 2 Eggs hard-boiled
- Tear up the lettuce, wash, and then drain.
- Spread the leaves at the bottom of your serving bowl and place the shredded tuna on top.
- Place the mayo, fresh chopped onions, and the boiled egg on top.
- Mix well, drizzle with olive oil and enjoy.
This recipe needs an image! If you make this meal please take a picture and send it to email@example.com Thanks! Our Keto Site