- 4 Cups Romaine Lettuce
- 250 g Ground Beef
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil. Once the coconut oil has melted add the ground beef.
- While the meat is cooking prepare the salad by washing and chopping the romaine lettuce.
- Once the meat is cooked through add in the seasoning and mix well.
- Assemble the salad by placing the lettuce at the bottom followed by the beef, avocado, salsa, sour cream and the cheese.