Mini Meatloaf & Cauliflour Mash
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Floret
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Start by chopping the green pepper into very small cubes.
- Combine the meat, egg, green pepper and spices into a bowl and mix well. Divide the meat mixture into a greased muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile steam the cauliflower until soft and then add to a blender with butter, salt and pepper to create the cauliflower mash.