Mexican Cauliflour Rice
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 250 g Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1/2 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil has melted add the ground beef. Just before the ground beef is done add in the onions and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Next, add the diced tomatoes and the cauliflower rice and combine everything well. Cook for 5 more minutes to allow the cauliflower rice to soften.
- During the last 2 minutes add in the shredded cheese.
- Serve with fresh avocado on top.