- 8 oz Ground Beef
- 4 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 medium Tomato
- ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Place a pan on medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Once the oil has melted add in the ground beef.
- While the beef is cooking dice the tomato in small pieces.
- Once the ground beef is done assemble the salad.
- Start with the shredded lettuce, then add the ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and the avocado oil mayo.
- Give everything a good stir to allow the mayo to coat the entire salad and then top with sesame seeds.