- 2 sirloin steaks cut into strips
- 1 clover Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 small Onion
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 small Tomatoes, diced
- Add oil to a skillet and cook the steak over medium-high heat until brown.
- Once the steaks are well seared, add in tomatoes, onion, and garlic.
- In a bowl, stir ginger, pepper, vinegar and salt and stir.
- Cover, lower the heat and simmer until the liquid evaporates.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe needs an image! If you make this meal please take a picture and send it to email@example.com Thanks! Our Keto Site