Coconut Crusted Cod
- 4 oz Cod Filet
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Cups Broccoli Floret
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix the shredded coconut, almond flour and the sea salt.
- Coat the cod fillets with the egg and then gently place them in the coconut and almond flour. Cover the fillets the best you can, then place them on the baking sheet.
- Once all the fillets are all covered, bake them in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Chop the broccoli into florets and steam them.
- Once the broccoli is done toss them in a bowl with the butter, salt and pepper.