Chicken Stuffed Avocados
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Tomato
- 3 oz Chicken Breast
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Prepare the chicken either on the stove top or baked in the oven.
- Scoop out some of the avocado to create a larger pit.
- Place the avocado flesh in a large bowl along with the chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Scoop out the chicken mixture into the avocado.
- Top with the shredded parmesan cheese.
- Placed the avocados on a baking sheet or muffin tin for extra stabilization help and bake for 10 minutes.