- 8 oz Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- ¼ cup Chopped Red Onions
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 4 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Avocado
- Prepare the chicken either on the stove top or baked in the oven.
- Finely chop the celery, red onions, and avocado.
- Once the chicken is ready chop into small cubes and combine in a large bowl with the vegetables.
- Add in the avocado oil mayo and mix to coat all of the ingredients.
- Add the salt and pepper and give the mixture one last good stir.
- Place the mixed greens at the bottom of a salad bowl and place the chicken salad mixture on top.