Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wraps
- 8 oz Chicken
- 1 small Tomato
- ½ Avocado
- 2 slice Bacon
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 4-6 leaves Romaine Lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Place the chicken in a dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the romaine lettuce by washing and patting the leaves dry.
- Dice the tomato and avocado in small pieces.
- Prepare the bacon on the stove top.
- Once the chicken is done, assemble the lettuce wraps by adding the chicken, tomatoes, avocado and bacon to the wraps.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing on top and enjoy!