Cauliflour Mac & Cheese
- 4 Cups Cauliflower Floret
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Green Onions
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Wash and chop 4 cups of cauliflower. Steam of boil the floret until they are tender.
- Place a pot on medium heat and add the heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Stir until the cream cheese has completely melted then add in the shredded cheese.
- Place the cauliflower floret in a square pan once they are done, then pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the fresh green onions prior to serving.