Cauliflower Hash Brown
- 3 cups Shredded Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C
- Shred the cauliflower with a cheese grated or with a food processor with a shredding attachment.
- Combine the cauliflower, egg, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a bowl a mix well.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper and pat down the cauliflower mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower hash browns are cooking prepare your eggs and bacon on the stove top with your desired method.